New In: Adidas Extaball

Hey Everyone, These shoes are the latest addition to the sportswear phase I seem to be going though right now. I've never really be...

Hey Everyone,

These shoes are the latest addition to the sportswear phase I seem to be going though right now. I've never really been a fan of high top trainers, until recently, I came across this pair of adidas extaball high tops and they won me over. Since as of late I've been loving incorporating sports wear into my everyday outfits and the fact that I've been loving adidas clothes lately too just made me want to buy these even more.







Since I practically wear all black most of the time the breakout of white on these shoes really makes a dark outfit pop. These shoes are super comfy too and I just love the overall finish they present. I've been buying a lot of new balance shoes lately so I'm really glad I seen these to branch out a little more.

I'm also really loving the adidas orginals too and I'm thinking of getting a pair although me and white shoes don't really go well together. Overall, high top shoes have won me over and I'm currently on the lookout for another pair! Adidas all the way~

Are you a fan of sportswear? Are you a fan of adidas?

You Might Also Like

0 comments