July Favourites

Hey Everyone, Is is just me or has july passed by crazily fast, It really doesn't even feel like July happened! Anyhow, with the en...

Hey Everyone,

Is is just me or has july passed by crazily fast, It really doesn't even feel like July happened! Anyhow, with the end of another month comes another post of some products that I loved all through the month of July! Let's take a look at this months beauty favourites~




The Body Shop Vitamin C Moisturiser

This stuff is just amazing. My skin has been super dry lately and from my recent post about this product you'll know I was very intrigued to try the body shop vitamin c range and I'm super glad I did. I love dewy looking skin and this product has really helped me achieve that before even applying makeup. If you also have dry skin and love a dewy makeup look this stuff really helps! Highly recommended! 

MAC Lipstick In Style Surge

This MAC lipstick is a perfect summer pink/peach shade! I love how creamy the formula and it's lasting power is no joke! I bought this on a whim as MAC makeup isn't one of my most favourite brands but I'm sure glad I gave this lipstick range a try and definitely will be expanding my collection!

Barry M Nail Paints

Even though these colours are more autumn appropriate, I don't care, because these shades are my current two most used! I love these shades together and I actually paint my nails with the red and then create a crackle effect on top with the matte black and it creates an awesome see through effect! Barry M nail polishes seriously are the best!

Klairs Gentle Exfoliating Polish

I have featured this product in some past posts but this month as my skin was feeling extra dry I used this more often and it really helped to smooth out my skin and create a really nice base for moisturiser! 

Benefit Push Up Liner

Funnily enough I wasn't to keen on this product at first. However, as I tried it more and more I not only came to love how pitch black the colour is, but, also how long it stays in place. Which is a much need thing for summer time, especially, for me as I have pretty hooded eyelids and eyeliner usually tends to go all over the place. But, with this stuff not budging at all! Very Impressed!

What are your July beauty favourites?

You Might Also Like

0 comments