Vintage Corner: Lee Riders Denim

Hey Everyone, Vintage fashion has become one of my favourite things. When entering a vintage shop you never know what you're going ...

Hey Everyone,

Vintage fashion has become one of my favourite things. When entering a vintage shop you never know what you're going to find, and, when you do find an item you know that there won't be many people wearing that limited piece. That is the main reasoning I'm more into vintage clothing these days, because, say I buy something at new look, 9 out of 10 times, I will see people in the street wearing the same thing which really ain't my style! Anyhow, today, I want to introduce you to my recent vintage find! Let's take a look~






I was actually on the lookout for a new denim jacket had no intention of buying it vintage. But, I strolled through so many shops and nothing grabbed my attention. But, I went into a local market the other day and I noticed a vintage shop. Straight away a rack of denim jacket caught my eye and when I seen this one I just had to buy it!

This jacket is a bit big for me, however, I really like the whole oversized jacket look and am really pleased with it. The brand is lee riders and my mam said she use to wear clothes by this brand when she was young! At £32.00 I personally think this item is a bargain, especially, since you won't see many people wearing it! Vintage clothes shopping is my new favourite thing!

Are you a fan of vintage clothing? What has been your best find?

You Might Also Like

0 comments