Top 3 Summer Lipstick Favourites

Hey Everyone, In summer, I like focusing my makeup more on the lip colour than eye makeup. I like going for more vibrant pink and peach...

Hey Everyone,

In summer, I like focusing my makeup more on the lip colour than eye makeup. I like going for more vibrant pink and peach shades for this time of year, but, nothing to harsh more on the softer side of vibrancy. Since I prefer minimal makeup this time of year, I opt for a lipstick that really brightens up the complexion. I guess you could say my lipstick becomes my new eyeliner and eye shadow for the season! Let's take a look at the shades I'm loving this summer~




Peachy and light pink lipsticks are my current favourites. I just love the soft look they leave behind and I have a really hard choice of which one to choose to wear because I love them all so much!

My first favourite has to be the Dior Rouge in Mazette. This lipstick is an all round amazing product and has the best consistency I've tried yet, it lasts so long before needing to be re-applied because of how creamy it is. The shade is a really nice pink meets slightly peachy tone and I seem to have made this my ultimate go to summer lipstick! I really recommend this brand if you suffer from very dry lips!

Next up, is a recent purchase and that is the MAC Mineralize Rich in Style Surge. This is a gorgeous peachy toned lipstick and one that has yet to be removed from my handbag! I've found that when my makeup is extra minimal, I go to this shade for the beautiful pop of colour it adds to the lips! I love wearing this lipstick ft a dewy makeup look they are the perfect combo!

Finally, featuring a pink shade that I tend to use more on a summer nights occasion as it more of the dark side of pink. Although this AVON Pink Peach Lipstick doesn't look quite dark, once built up on the lips it reveals a lovely deep pink shade that features a hint of shimmer! A perfect night time summer shade.

What is your favourite summer lipstick?



You Might Also Like

0 comments