Nicka K Nail Polishes

Hey Everyone, As an avid nail polish collector trying out different polish brands is something I love to do. So, when  Beauty Crowd a n...

Hey Everyone,

As an avid nail polish collector trying out different polish brands is something I love to do. So, when Beauty Crowd and Nicka K kindly let me try out three of their nail polishes, I was really happy and excited to add a new brand to my ever growing nail polish collection!

Firstly, can we just take into account how beautiful the packaging is. When I opened the package, I just couldn't wait to try them out for how chic and glossy they looked! 

Shades Left to Right - NY143 - NY105 - NY139

I got three polishes to try out a deep purple, dark red and light blue. These super pretty shades come in a beautiful chic designed bottle. They are quite large polishes and the applicator brush may be a little on the bigger side, but, once you apply the polish it leaves behind no harsh line and applies one even coat. I couldn't actually believe how pigmented these are, even with one coat there is no ripples or discolouration and it looks like more than one coat was applied!


The polishes have a beautiful glossy finish and even with the one coat they deliver a smooth and pigmented look. I still prefer to apply two coats so they are longer lasting and have an even richer looking finish. The thing I love about these polishes is I find they dry quite fast, which, when I normally have richly pigmented polishes like these I find they tend to take an age to set, but, with these it was super quick and no bubbles or indents formed!


Overall, I really love not only these shades but how beautiful the packaging and overall design are. At the price of £4.95 they are super reasonable, especially, for how much product and rich formula you get! Definitely, do give these Nicka K polishes a try they are for sure to be added to my list of favourite nail polish brands!

Check out Beauty Crowd and Nicka K for more gorgeous products!

Have you tried Nicka K Polishes? What are your current favourite nail polish shades?



You Might Also Like

0 comments