Beauties Factory Makeup Fix Mist Review

Hey Everyone, Facial mists are one of my most favourite beauty products to try. They set makeup, refresh the skin and overall just leave ...

Hey Everyone,

Facial mists are one of my most favourite beauty products to try. They set makeup, refresh the skin and overall just leave the skin with a beautiful glow. I love trying out different facial mists so when Lick and Lash Beauty kindly let me try out their Beauties Factory Makeup Fix Mist I was pretty excited!




This makeup setting mist claims to be a light weight spray that aims to add radiance to your face and fix your makeup. It can also be used to prep the skin before applying makeup. The mist is packed with vitamins and minerals so it's also protecting and caring for your skin at the same time.


What I found out straight away when I applied some of the product onto my face is how super light weight it really is. This aqua based spray comes out ultra fine and even though it comes in a spray bottle form it sprays out more like an aerosol type, which I much prefer. It has a super light weight and refreshing feeling, which is perfect after a long day of wearing makeup and you want to add some life back into groggy/tired feeling skin.

I applied the product before makeup [as it can be used as a prep spray] aswell as after applying makeup and one more time throughout the day. I find if I don't use a mist through the day my makeup slowly fades and slips down my face. However, when I used this product it stayed in place pretty much all day. It left my skin feeling hydrated and most definitely fixed it in place and it dried onto the skin almost immediately.

It doesn't have any strong scent, but, more of a fresh and clean type aroma. I do really love the simplicity of the packaging and how it applies. It really is a great all round setting spray and really helps to add some life back into dull and tired feeling skin throughout the day! Overall, it's a great product to have in your handbag and definitely one that I will be adding to my favourites list!


What are your favourite beauty products?

You Might Also Like

0 comments