Kiko Skin Tone Corrector Primer [Peach] Review

Hey Everyone, Using a primer before applying any foundation or concealer can really help make the application of these products a much ...

Hey Everyone,

Using a primer before applying any foundation or concealer can really help make the application of these products a much smoother transfer and primers overall help with the longevity of makeup since they have another layer to hold onto. I had yet to try a primer that actually accomplished this and I had a really hard time finding a primer that worked well with my super dry skin! However, on a recent trip to Kiko Cosmetics shop, I came across this Kiko Skin Tone Corrector Primer in Peach and was immediately intrigued. Most of my previous primers had been silicone based, so, when I found this is more on the liquid side I was very hopeful! Let's see how it faired out~



I was actually going to buy the SPF Kiko Primer, however, I seen this version and since I'm very pale and my skin has a lot of redness and discolouration, I thought this peach toned version would be good to try out! This primer claims to give a 'healthy skin' effect and it's lightly toned texture allows the concealing and neutralizing of visible skin discolourations and evens out the skin tone and finally give the skin an overall diffused radiance. 


I've never tried a colour correcting primer before so was very intrigued from the onset. When I first pumped out two blobs of the product I noticed how quite thick it is. The texture is not as heavy duty as a cream but not too liquidized either, just the perfect balance. I applied the product all over my face and automatically the product concealed a lot of the redness on my face. It was like you had applied a very light bb cream. 


The primer also added a beautiful radiance to the skin and once it set into the skin I was left with a beautiful healthy looking glow. The peach toned blended in with my pale skin perfectly and any redness and discolouration had been lightly concealed. After a few hours my foundation still looked pretty good and nothing had moved out of place. 

A radiant shine did gradually start coming through, however, it was nothing overwhelming. This product can be used for all skin typed which is great and it did not cling to any of my dry patches which was amazing! I really like the overall texture, how long it lasted and it's correcting power. I will definitely be adding this product to my repurchase list!

What is your favourite primer?

You Might Also Like

0 comments