Kiko Scrub & Peel Wipes First Impressions

Hey Everyone, The other day, as I was browsing in the Kiko Cosmetics shop, I took a look at their skincare section and came across thes...

Hey Everyone,

The other day, as I was browsing in the Kiko Cosmetics shop, I took a look at their skincare section and came across these Kiko Scrub & Peel Facial Wipes. I've never tried ex-foliating facial wipes before, so, I was very curious and decided to purchase some. Let's take a look at what my first impressions of the Kiko Scrub & Peel wipes are.




These beautifully packaged facial wipes claim to ex-foliate the skin in a more refreshing and natural way. The scrub & peel wipes have two sides. One side has a coarse texture [ex-foliating side] which feels like their is little micro beads stuck onto the sheet, the type of beeds you would find in most exfoliaters. If you flip the sheet over you are met by a very soft side, which feels like just any other facial wipe. You use the soft side after ex-foliating with the coarse side, to give comfort and freshness after the massage.

My first impressions were mainly of curiosity. I've never tried ex-foliating wipes such as these before, so, I was very intrigued to see how they would feel and work out. My first time using them actually surprised me, I was expecting it to feel a lot harsher and make my skin go red but neither of those cases occurred. The ex-foliating side felt quite gentle yet felt like it had accomplished what it was suppose to do which is ex-foliate.




The coarse side left my skin feeling super fresh, clear and soft. With most exfoliaters I've tried, I tend to find they can leave my skin feeling a little tight and slightly dry. However, these wipes left my skin with a lovely hydrated feeling. Then I switched to the soft side and it helped to add even more moisture back into my skin leaving it feeling even better than before.

I'm really impressed with these wipes and even after only two uses [ you use the wipes twice a week] my skin looks and feels much softer and fresher. These are now going to be my go to ex-foliating products on days when I can't be bothered with the whole application of a liquid exfoliater. I will for sure do an update post to see if these wipes have made a difference to my skin because so far it's looking pretty good!

Have you tried any kiko skincare products? What are your thoughts?


You Might Also Like

0 comments