Maple Holistics Review

Hey Everyone, Since I ombre and dye my hair quite a lot, it can be left feeling very dry and brittle. So when Maple Holistics contacted ...

Hey Everyone,

Since I ombre and dye my hair quite a lot, it can be left feeling very dry and brittle. So when Maple Holistics contacted me to try out their argan shampoo and conditioner, it was perfect timing. I thought it would be great to try some new products since everything up till now have proven to be a failure. I was excited to try out a new product and see if it could help smooth out dry hair! Let's see how the products faired out~





Maple Holistics are a natural and premium holistic brand. They create beautiful products that aim to care for you in a much more natural way. The products I got to try out are the Argan Shampoo and Conditioner. It was really perfect timing since I'd used up my last hair care purchase to try and fix my dry hair problem but to no avail. So these products came just at the right moment!



This beautifully packaged shampoo contains effective oils that take care of the hair and scalp. The shampoo can be used for any hair condition and overall claims to care of your hair and scalp. As soon as water hits this product it lathers up amazingly. I really like shampoos that have this type of consistency as I feel a little goes a longer way.

I applied a tiny blob to my long hair and I found that was enough to clean the entirety. I left it for 2-3 minutes, to feel the entire benefits, and then rinsed and almost immediately my hair felt super cleansed and nourished. I also have to talk about the scent which somehow reminds me of swimming pools but it was actually rather pleasant and reminded me of being on holiday in the sun!


Moving on to the conditioner and I applied a generous amount mainly focusing on the extra dry edges of my hair and left it to moisturise my hair for a few minutes. After time was up I rinsed out the product and my hair was left the most soft it has been in so long. I found straight away the brittle texture had softened out and the overall coarseness had been smoothed over.

For my first time using these products I'm really impressed at how the worked out! I wish I had found them sooner because my hair has never felt so well hydrated and cared for! I love the finish and over consistency at which these products apply and as soon as I run out I will be sure to purchase these! I really recommend these products if you also suffer from dry brittle hair!


xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments