My Top 3 Autumn Skincare Must Haves

Hey Everyone, The changing seasons can play havoc on sensitive skin types and with my skin being extra dry, the sudden temperature chan...

Hey Everyone,

The changing seasons can play havoc on sensitive skin types and with my skin being extra dry, the sudden temperature changes doesn't exactly help out. With Autumn now slowly creeping in and the temperature dropping each day my skin will slowly start to dry out if I don't use the best products to take care of it! Luckily, I have my top three must have skincare items to get my skin through the harsh cold months! Let's take a look at these miracle products~



In Autumn, since I have dry skin, I look for products that will deeply cleanse and nourish my skin. I have finally found three products that does all of that for me. They all have their own mission and they sure do complete it! 

My first favourite product to use is a good exfoliater. I have featured this product a few times on my blog because it's just so amazing. The Klairs Sugar Facial Polish leaves the skin so soft, cleansed and hydrated. It took me awhile to find an exfoliater that didn't completely tighten my skin and this is the only one I have tried that has left my skin feeling hydrated rather than tight. I really recommend this product if you suffer from dry skin!

My next must have favourite product to have in Autumn is a good facial mask. On a recent trip to Kiko I spotted this product and was really intrigued to see how it worked since it's called an energy mask and in colder season my skin can be left looking rather dull! The Kiko Energy Mask is a detoxifying mask, so, it helps clean away impurities and once you remove the product it's like a new layer of skin has appeared. My skin is always left feeling deeply cleansed and hydrated after using this mask I absolutely love it!

My final must have item is a good moisturiser. Today, featuring The Body Shop Glow Boosting Moisturiser. This stuff not only smells amazing but has a very light texture so doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, but, rather soft and well nourished. The vitamin c really helps to give you skin an overall boost and leaves the skin with a gorgeous dewy glow!

These products have really helped out my dry skin and I really recommend them for this Autumn if you want to add some life back into tired, dry and dull looking skin!

What are your must have autumn skincare products?

You Might Also Like

0 comments