Favourites: Autumn Lip Gloss Picks

Hey Everyone, I have a very love/hate relationship with lip gloss. I have to really love it to buy it, because, I find they can be just t...

Hey Everyone,

I have a very love/hate relationship with lip gloss. I have to really love it to buy it, because, I find they can be just too messy and a general pain in the arse to apply. However, I've have spent many of an hour shopping trying to find the perfect consistency and vibrancy and after many trials and tribulations I came down to three that I adore and are perfect for the dry autumn months! Let's take a look at my three favourite autumn lip glosses!






Not only do these glosses keep your lips hydrated, they also don't have too sticky of a consistency and overall have the best formulas I've tried yet! One of them I like to apply over lipstick and the other two I like to use on their own and they work out great.

First up, is one of my favourites that I use when doing an ombre lip. I first apply a lip tint to the centre of the lips and then apply this on top. This Viva La Juicy gloss is very hydrating and I love the vibrancy! It's the most vibrant pink gloss I have tried yet.

My next favourite is a very recent one, which was featured in one of my latest blog posts. This Tropic Colour Roll is a red lipgloss. Even though in the bottle it looks like a very vibrant red it doesn't apply this way. It applies a very natural pink tint and of all featured today has my favourite consistency. It is very hydrating and creamy and just feels like a more creamy lip stain when applied. It's the perfect lip gloss for when you are going for a natural makeup look or even just as nice when applied over red lipstick too!

The final gloss featured is by MUA. I was never really a fan of lip glosses that didn't come with an applicator but when I tested this MUA Sheer Finish one out, I just had to buy it. The pink shade is very natural and this one also contains a very hydrating formula. It still is on the thicker gloss side but the product overall is really great and for the price you can't complain!

What is your favourite Autumn lip product?

xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments