Today's Makeup: Smoky Eye

Hey Everyone, Since Autumn has started, I've been trying out much darker and more smokey eye makeup looks. I've really been lovin...

Hey Everyone,

Since Autumn has started, I've been trying out much darker and more smokey eye makeup looks. I've really been loving the colour purple lately, but, the much darker shades and have been incorporating it a lot into my everyday makeup style. Here is my makeup of the day featuring a dark smokey purple eye makeup look!




I don't why I've been loving purple shades at the moment but I just think when they are blended into darker tones they can look super pretty. I paired this smokey look with the thinnest line of eyeliner and a pair of false lashes! I hardly ever wear mascara on my bottom lashes so it was a nice change! Overall, I'm definitely going to try even more tones out and see what other colour combinations I can come to like. Burgundy it may be!



Products Used:

Sleek Au Natural Palette
French Connection Eyeshadow Palette
Miss Manga Punky Mascara
Avon Brow Powder
MAC Style Surge Lipstick
Rimmel London Blush
Tropic Colour Roll Lip Gloss
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Maybelline Gel Liner
Eylure Cheryl Lashes
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Lumi Magique BB Powder

What are your favourite autumn makeup shades?

xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments