Kiko Energy Mask

Hey Everyone, In the colder months I have very dull and dry looking skin, so, I wanted a product that would help create a smoother canva...

Hey Everyone,

In the colder months I have very dull and dry looking skin, so, I wanted a product that would help create a smoother canvas to work with. The mask I'm introducing you to today has been featured a few times on my blog now and today I'm going to share my overall thoughts! Let's take a look at the Kiko Energy Mask~





Kiko has many different skincare products, which I am a huge fan of their skincare range, the name itself of this product caught my interest when I was browsing in the store and apart the really nice sleek packaging that was another reason why I bought it! This Kiko Energy Mask is a black detoxifying face mask that claims to help remove impurities and smoothes out the overall complexion.




The application of this detoxifying face mask is very nice, the product applies very smoothly and I really like the overall texture. You leave it on the skin for 10-15 mins then wash off. I left it on for the full 15 minutes and once my removed my skin felt incredibly soft and smooth. It definitely felt like it had deeply cleansed my dull looking skin and it left my skin with a natural healthy looking glow.

This mask can be used for all skin types which is great! If you have really dull and dry skin like me it works really well and this product for such a great price has really changed up my skincare routine! I find I'm using less product because this beauty does most of the work itself! This product, for sure, is on my re-purchase list!

What is your favourite face mask?

xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments