The Garnier Cleansing Micellar Water

Hey Everyone, My Garnier Micellar Water Cleanser has finally come to it's end and with that happening I decided to give you my thoug...

Hey Everyone,

My Garnier Micellar Water Cleanser has finally come to it's end and with that happening I decided to give you my thoughts on how the product overall faired out. Micellar water cleansers are the only types of cleanser I use these days, as I find other types tend to dry out my skin too much, but, micellar waters just gently help remove makeup and my skin is always just left feeling soft and fresh. Anyhow, let's see if this product can beat my ultimate favourite nivea micellar water cleanser!





Firstly, I have to say how long this cleanser lasted. When it says up to 200 uses that statement sure seems to be true because it feels like an eternity since I first bought it! This Micellar Cleansing water claims to remove makeup, cleanse and sooth the skin.

Just like any other cleansing water I use cotton pads to apply this and just gently sweep it across my face. After every use I always am left with a fresh and soft cleansed face. I love to use this day and night and it really helps to create a soft canvas for before applying makeup and my makeup seems to apply much nicer one I've used this cleanser. I also use it to remove my makeup and it removes it effortlessly. A little really does go a long way!

It claims to get up to 200 uses out of it and I've had this product since the end of August and I just recently hit the bottom of the bottle. It's an all round great gentle cleanser and does everything it claims to do! I find this and the nivea version to be very similar, but, just for the fact you get more product for practically the same price this garnier one has to win!

Overall, this product is already on my shopping list and I'll be picking up my next bottle. Let's see how long the next one will last too! It's such a great gentle cleanser and I'm definitely glad I picked one up!

Have you tried a micellar water cleanser? What are you favourites?

xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments