Autumn Wardrobe Picks

Hey Everyone, With the pumpkin spiced latte seeming to be the topic of choice right now that can only mean one thing.... Autumn is here...

Hey Everyone,

With the pumpkin spiced latte seeming to be the topic of choice right now that can only mean one thing.... Autumn is here! There is Autumn talk everywhere right now and since it is my favourite season, I decided to introduce you to some of my current favourite fashion picks that are helping me get through this cold season.




As soon as the colder months hit I head straight towards my much loved dark clothing section of my wardrobe. I've never been one for bright colours, so, when the colder season hits my much treasured black and burgundy shades are pulled out!

Polo Neck Jumper

You either love or hate them [I love them!] they are one of my favourite trends that has been revived. I use to hate them, but, now they've been updated into more modern stylings I can't be without one this a/w. The polo neck jumper is such versatile piece and can vamp up pretty much any outfit. They keep you warm and looking stylish and are such a key piece to own this autumn. My collection is ever expanding in shades and I won't be stopping anytime soon!

Duster Coat

This item is one of my favourite pieces for Autumn. They are pretty lightweight versions of a coat but can easily be layered up as the weather gets colder throughout the season. They are super chic and easy to style and go with with pretty much anything.

The Long Boots

Another item I never use to be a fan of was over the knee boots. Mainly, because I never saw any I liked but as this style has made another comeback this year I've slowly grew to like them. They have more of a variety of ways to style them and they just make your legs look never ending! I feel like the designs that are out this year are much more sleek and well thought out than previous times and they really can add some chic flair to any outfit! Definitely, going to be a staple piece in my shoe department this year.


What are your favourite clothing pieces this Autumn?


xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments