Simple Winter Base Routine

Hey Everyone, I'm all for simplicity when it comes to applying makeup in any season. I like to have as few products as possible on an...

Hey Everyone,

I'm all for simplicity when it comes to applying makeup in any season. I like to have as few products as possible on an everyday basis and I have four products that are my go to morning items. Let's take a look at my go-to makeup base products for Winter.




Since I want a light base I don't even bother applying any concealer and head straight to foundation. The foundation I'm loving again right now is the Tropic Beauty Booster. This foundation gives the coverage and beautiful dewy glow to my skin that I love in the Winter. Then to lift my skin even more I apply a little of the Benefit Highbeam Highlighter to the high point for an even more glossy look

I then move onto contouring and at the moment my current favourite is the Maybelline Master Sculpt. This is an all round great contour product that you can gradually build up to get your desired shade and chiseled look. I finally top off the look with the Collection Setting Powder and my simple go-to and lightweight Winter makeup base is done!

Overall, this is a super lightweight and dry skin friendly makeup look. If you like more coverage I recommend the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer that is amazing at giving a little extra coverage.


What is your favourite Winter make-up product?

xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments