Festive NOTD

Hey Everyone, I'm really starting to get into the festive spirit lately and that means I have to get out my christmas themed nail p...

Hey Everyone,

I'm really starting to get into the festive spirit lately and that means I have to get out my christmas themed nail polishes to match my mood! Let's take a look at my two current favourite shades.





I'm loving this Christmas Tree glitter polish by Barry M at the moment I just wish it was back in stock! This red wine shade also by Barry M just matches the glitter polish perfectly and now I feel even more festive!

I really love the barry m polish range as I find they have a polish pretty much for any mood and design you could ever imagine! The longevity of these polishes are amazing too and I really love the glossy finish they have. Overall, I'm really loving this nail combo at thr moment and I'm sure it's going to be my favourite for the rest of December.

What is your favourite Christmas polish shade?

xoxo Lotté 


You Might Also Like

0 comments