The Winter Tag

Hey Everyone, Blogmas day 6 has arrived and I present you with another tag post! This time around The Winter Tag. Since Winter is my fa...

Hey Everyone,

Blogmas day 6 has arrived and I present you with another tag post! This time around The Winter Tag. Since Winter is my favourite season these are such fun questions to answer and they make me feel even more festive! Let's take a look at the Winter tag~


What are your favourite things about Winter?

The weather, food, fashion... My list could go on. I don't know what it is about this season, but it's just so warm and cosy and with Christmas just around the corner what is not to love about it!

What is your favourite Winter outfit?

I love to raid my wardrobe this time of year and get out all my huge scarves and long boots. I love styling them with a simple mac coat or oversized jacket and with all the layering your just instantly met with Winter fashion thoughts. I love layering so I grab as many items as I can to bulk up my outfit to keep extra warm.

What is your favourite Winter food?

Not sure why but roast dinner sound extra good this time of year. The more roast potatoes the better!


Favourite Winter Drink?

If I'm out and about then Starbuck serve a really nice caramel hot chocolate that I love to get. However, if I'm lazing around at home the plain old hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows fits the bill!

How do you like to do your makeup in Winter?

Darker and bolder.I love pulling out my deep red lipsticks shades and doing a smokey brown eye shadow look. Summer makeup is very minimalist for me so when the colder seasons hit I like to go all out with my makeup looks.

What are your hoping santa brings you?

Makeup and coffee can never go wrong in my eyes! 

What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?

When it starts to get darker earlier which is pretty annoying considering I wake up pretty late anyway and met with darkness. Another thing would obviously be the weather shift. Autumn is somewhat cooler yet when Winter hits you know about it. The temperatures dramatically drop and this freezing chill linger in the air. The final would be when I have put up the Christmas decorations I then definitely realize Winter is upon us.

What is your favourite Winter song?

Christmas wise it has to be 'Wizzard - I wish it could be christmas everyday' It's such a cheerful song I don't know why I love it so much though. Another favourite is 'Big Hit - Perfect Christmas' such a beautiful song.

What is your favourite Winter scent?

Currently 'Cranberry Ice' by Yankee candle. The perfect Winter scent.


What is your favourite thing about Winter?


xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments