Three Makeup Favourites For Achieving Dewy Skin

Hey Everyone, Like a lot of people in the Winter time I suffer from dry skin. Therefore, I'm always looking for different ways to m...

Hey Everyone,

Like a lot of people in the Winter time I suffer from dry skin. Therefore, I'm always looking for different ways to make my skin look as hydrated as possible. Today, I'm introducing this two part series on how to get glowing skin with and without makeup. This being the makeup ver. I'm going to show some of my favourite products I use to fake the dewy look and that work well with dry skin! Let's take a look at the products I love to fake that summer glow~

Choosing a good primer is key to a long lasting glowing base. I prefer to choose a more liquid primer for this look and stray away from mattifying types though it all depends on your skin type. One that I have been loving this Winter and one that actually helps boost the glow is the Kiko Peach Primer. Not only does this primer cover redness with the peach effect, it adds the most beautiful glow to the skin and matching this with a good hydrating moisturiser is the key to perfection. After priming I like to use a little bit of highlighter on the highpoints of my face just to add even more glow. I use to Benefit High Beam underneath my foundation for an even more boosted glowing look.

This is one of my favourite foundations to use in the Winter. The Tropic Beauty Booster FoundationThis lightweight foundation applies the most beautiful glow all with minimal effort and a little goes a very long way. This is a lightweight foundation but it still provides very buildable coverage and once it has set your face is boosted with radiance. This foundation is on my list of all time favourites for sure. Now if you aren't a fan of ultra dewy skin like me and prefer a softer glow then I recommend using the L'Oreal BB Powder which will set your makeup in place yet not cancel out the glow too much and it provides extra coverage so all the better!

I find these three products combined are just made for each other. My skin has never looked so radiant when I'm wearing these three products yet it does not look at all greasy. It's a great coverage makeup look and one that I will be clinging too this Winter time. 

What are your favourite makeup products to use in Winter?

xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments