My Everyday Eye Makeup Style

Hey Everyone, There are just some days in the Winter time when I just opt for a more simple makeup style. Even though I love bolder and...

Hey Everyone,

There are just some days in the Winter time when I just opt for a more simple makeup style. Even though I love bolder and darker makeup looks in this type of season, sometimes I'm either late or just too lazy to go all out and on days like that this eye makeup style is my go to. Let's take a look at my simple everyday eye makeup style~


This is a really simple eye makeup style but I just love how it naturally enhances my eyes. I only use three makeup products for this look which are a mascara, brown matte eyeshadow and eyeliner. I first take some of the brown eye shadow and apply a light sweep all over the lid to add some definition. I then take a smaller liner brush and some of the same eyeshadow and sort of trace a line as to where I will place my eyeliner. This helps make my eyeliner application much easier and at the same time adds definitions.

I then take some gel eyeliner and a very thin liner brush and tightline my top lashline. This really just helps to make my lash line look fuller in a more natural way and will prevent smudging. I then take a little more of the eyeliner and follow the natural shape of my lash line making the wing slightly thicker and connecting it slightly to the bottom lashline. Since I have hooded eyelids I tend to opt for a more down turned eyeliner style as it won't smudge like a more cat liner style would. I then finish off this look with a light coat of mascara and this simple eye makeup look is complete!


Products Used:

Maybelline Gel Liner Black
Sleek Au Natural Palette
Benefit They're Real Mascara

I really love this eye makeup style for lazy days and it's one of my favourites since it's so smudge proof friendly!

Do you prefer cat liner or puppy liner styles?


xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments