Winter OOTD

Hey Everyone, The Mac, polo neck and ankle boots are definitely my go-to fashion pieces this Winter. They are not only super easy to laye...

Hey Everyone,

The Mac, polo neck and ankle boots are definitely my go-to fashion pieces this Winter. They are not only super easy to layer up and style around but keep you super warm in the cold breeze. Let's take a look at how I styled these pieces on a cold Winter day~



I love polo necked jumpers at the moment I just find they are so versatile and chic up any outfit with minimal effort. I paired a burgundy polo neck with my black mac and I love how well the pieces compliment each other. With the jumper I wore a black skirt and some tights after feeling the 70's fashion vibes that have been lingering around for awhile. To finish off the look, I added some burgundy ankle boots to match in with my jumper and a bronze necklace to accessorise a little. I really love how this look turned out and it's definitely one of my go-to styles at the moment.


Pieces:

Polo Neck // River Island
Coat // H&M
Skirt // Topshop
Shoes // River Island
Necklace // Vintage


What are your Winter fashion essentials?


xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments