2016 Beauty Trends

Hey Everyone, Now 2016 is here, the trend predictions for this year have arrived. I picked out my top four favourites that I think will...

Hey Everyone,

Now 2016 is here, the trend predictions for this year have arrived. I picked out my top four favourites that I think will definitely make an impression in the beauty world this year and I'm actually pretty excited to see how they will trial out! Let's take a look at some upcoming 2016 beauty trends~


Glitter Roots

This a very recent trend I've noticed come to light and not something I ever expected to be put together. That is Glitter Roots. It's exactly as it sounds all you do is take some gel and glitter of choice and apply it to your roots. I actually really want to try this out. I'm not looking forward to the messy applications but it seems like a fun new trend to try out and I can't wait to see how it turns out this year!

Even MORE Glitter

Yes, glitter seems to be huge upcoming trend this year whether for your hair or makeup. The more sparkly the better. Glitter for nails and eyeshadow is especially more popular with the glitter being the main focal point wherever used. I'm actually excited to try bright silver glitter shadow which looks amazing blended with a smokey eye. Another trend I'm excited to see develop through S/S 16.

Colour Pop French Mani

The french manicure has had a slight revamp and is back this time round featuring pops of colour. The white stripe has now been updated with decorations and colour and it's great to see a new nail trend emerge. I love nail trends so this is definitely one I will be trying and can't wait to see how it will be applied.

Lit From Within

This 2016 it looks like dewy skin is still a trend, however it's had a tone down. This time around it is much softer and definitely a more 'lit from within' style. Glowing skin is one of my ultimate makeup trends to ever hit the trend market and this softer style is one I will definitely be trying out.


What beauty trends are you looking forward to try this 2016?

xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments