Current Skincare Favourites

Hey Everyone, This month, I've been introduced to a lot of new products and brands that I usually wouldn't have probably tried....

Hey Everyone,

This month, I've been introduced to a lot of new products and brands that I usually wouldn't have probably tried. However, after having a terrible skin month in February, I decided my old products were no longer any good for me and decided to branch out and test other brands and let's just say I'm glad I did. Let's take a look at my current skincare products that are slowly transforming my skin~

Cleansers

Since I introduced double cleansing into my life, I've noticed a pretty dramatic improvement in my skin. I double cleanse at night to make sure all my makeup has been removed. The first new cleanser I've been using in this new step is the Avene Foam Cleanser. This is a very lightweight foam product meant for sensitive skin and since I double cleanse it doesn't cause any harm from the double product use. I love the light feel of this cleanser but it does a really good job at removing my base makeup. 


Next is two Neutrogena products. This brand I recently introduced my self too as they have a  great acne fighting range and as my skin had been playing up in February I thought anything would be worth a try. The first is the Neutrogena Wash Mask and I use this in the morning to wake up my skin as I find it really refreshing. The next product is the Neutrogena Spot Stress Control Scrub and I use this daily scrub at night after Avene and it just removes any remaining impurities while keeping spots at bay at the same time! Neutrogena is definitely a brand I'm loving right now and expect reviews very soon.

My final cleansing product favourite is the No7 beautiful Skin Eye Makeup Remover. This stuff the bomb dot com at removing stubborn liner and mascara and makes it dissapear all in one swipe. I done a review of this product do check it out here.

Hydration

To hydrate my skin, after using all those heavy duty products, I first like to cool and calm it by using the Avene Thermal Spring Water Mist. I really can't rave about this product enough. I like to use it after cleansing to calm my skin and it works really well at reducing any redness while also providing hydration. My final skincare favourites is the matching Neutrogena moisturiser. The Visibly Clear Oil Free Moisturiser provides a really nice hydration to my skin while remaining really lightweight,


I've seen a huge transformation in my skin through March since I started using these products and I really recommend you give them a try if you are having skin troubles!

What are your current skincare favourites?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments