Avene Cleansing Foam Review

Hey Everyone, As I have recently got into double cleansing my skin at night, I was on the lookout for a lightweight foam cleanser. Foam...

Hey Everyone,

As I have recently got into double cleansing my skin at night, I was on the lookout for a lightweight foam cleanser. Foam cleansers, I find, are great for double cleansing as they aren't to harsh on the skin, but still do a good job at removing the first layer of makeup. So when I got to try out the Avene Foam Cleanser, it was not only perfect timing, but I was pretty excited to try it out since I love their matching Mist Spray. Let's see how this cleanser trailed out~


The Avene Foam Cleanser claims to rebalance the skins sebum production, which helps to mattify the skin. Contain moisturising agents that help restore the skins suppleness. Tightens pores and all round removes impurities.


I like to use this product at night as the first step in my double cleansing routine. I wanted a lightweight foam cleanser and this met my expectations perfectly. The first thing I noticed about this product was how light weight the foam formula was. Don't be fooled by that aspect though as even with it's light appeal it really does a deep cleanse. I used about three pumps of this product and massaged it into my skin and it left my skin feeling soft yet somewhat tight. The tightness was not at all a bad aspect, it just felt like it tightened the skins pores like it claims. 


As I have combination skin, I found this really helped to mattify any oily areas and left my overall skin texture feeling refreshed and deeply cleansed. I actually couldn't believe how well it cleansed as the formula is so lightweight, I wasn't expecting much but to my surprise it done brilliantly. It really feels like it restores some suppleness to my skin like it claims and definitely helps mattify the skin. I wouldn't recommend this product if you have pretty dry skin as it will make it feel even direr. However, if you have combo or oily skin like me, even more so for sensitive, then this product is brilliant!

With this cleanser you just have to make sure you moisturise well. I like to use their matching mist afterwards and it really helps to boost my skin even more. I'm really impressed with this cleanser and it's really helped smooth out and tighten any pores on my skin! Well impressed and will be sure to add to my re-purchase list.

What is your current favourite cleanser?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments