JewelleryBox.co.uk Review

Hey Everyone, Alongside being a makeup hoarder, Jewellery is definitely on the same par when it comes to my ever growing collections. Jew...

Hey Everyone,

Alongside being a makeup hoarder, Jewellery is definitely on the same par when it comes to my ever growing collections. Jewellery is a great way to add some flair to any simple outfit and whether dainty or daring, a beautiful piece of Jewellery can really transform any style. Therefore, when JewelleryBox.co.uk kindly sent me some items to try out I couldn't wait to add some more beautiful pieces to my collection.  Let's take a look at the pieces they kindly let me try out~




JewelleryBox.co.uk is an online Jewellery store who provide real jewellery at costume jewellery prices (how amazing is that). They sell over 8,000 unique pieces of sterling silver and 9ct gold so there is pretty much something for everyone's style. When it came to choosing out the pieces I had such a hard time because they sell so many beautiful items I didn't know where to start. When I did eventually pick out three items they were sent out and I received them ultra fast. I actually can't believe how fast they sent them out to me, talk about amazing service!


The first piece of Jewellery I received was the Light 9ct Gold Letter Pendant With CZ Crystal a beautiful golden letter necklace provided with my own initial. This piece is £18.00 which to me is an amazing deal considering you are getting 9ct of gold and CZ Crystal. I love this shade of gold and it's light weight appeal. It is such a pretty piece and you can choose any letter you want. It is most definitely one of my favourite items from their store.


The next item I picked out was the Sterling Silver Wishbone Pendant. I actually couldn't believe it when I read the price because for only £4.50 you are getting a sterling silver necklace. I really love how you can choose the length of your necklace also which is a really great point. I love the simplicity of this piece and it is an item I would wear on an everyday basis!


The final piece was a very simplistic yet pretty anklet. The 18ct Rose Gold Dipped Sterling Silver Trace Chained Anklet is a beautiful anklet bracelet that comes in such a pretty rose gold shade which is one of my all time favourite tones. I really do love these type of simplistic designs when it comes to jewellery. Though it is a simple design, it's tone and style really are just enough beauty in themselves there really is no need for anything more. It is also another piece that comes at an amazing price for 18ct at only £4.75!


I highly recommend you check out even more beautiful jewellery pieces from JewelleryBox.co.uk I am so happy with all my items and at such amazing prices for gold and silver pieces and amazing shipping you really can't complain!

What is your favourite jewellery piece?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments