Maybelline Electric Orange Lipstick

Hey Everyone, Now we've entered Spring, I'm slowly starting to gravitate towards more brighter toned lipsticks. I recently went b...

Hey Everyone,

Now we've entered Spring, I'm slowly starting to gravitate towards more brighter toned lipsticks. I recently went browsing in super drug and took a look at my favourite lipstick collection by Maybelline. I adore their colour sensational range and wanted an orange toned shade and I happily came across just the shade I wanted! Let's take a look at how this lipstick turned out~



This orange toned lipstick immediately caught my attention, even more so when I seen it's name Electric Orange. I love orange and peach toned lipsticks this time of year but most of those shades I own either turn out to pink or just to muted for the look I was going for. I really wanted a pretty bright orange tone so when I seen this and it's name I just had to buy it!



This beautiful and vivid orange tone has a very creamy consistency when applied to the lips and the first thing I noticed is how long it lasts before needing any re-application. Even when you need to top it up my lips never feel dry. I have another shade from this collection and I just love how moisturising they feel on the lips and their longevity.



Another aspect I adore is how vivid the shade is. When it says Electric Orange it means it! This is the first true orange shade that I have found that actually stays true to it's appearance. I've never had an orange shade this vibrant before and I absolutely love it since normally when I buy orange tones they look more coral but nope this one lives true to it's name.



If you are looking for a vibrant orange shade lipstick that also has great lasting power and doesn't dry out the lips then I highly recommend this and the entire collection. I really can't wait to add even more shades to my collection!



What is your favourite lipstick shade for Spring?


xoxo Lotte 



You Might Also Like

0 comments