Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Scrub Review

Hey Everyone, For me, Winter equals hella dry skin. The truly annoying thing though is that I have combination skin. My t-zone is oily an...

Hey Everyone,

For me, Winter equals hella dry skin. The truly annoying thing though is that I have combination skin. My t-zone is oily and everywhere else super dry, so finding a product that helps out both problems seemed like a never ending mission. However, I recently came across one product that ended that treacherous trail hopefully for good. Let's take a look at my new favourite exfoliator~



Neutrogena is a brand I'd never tried before until this product and I'm beginning to wonder why. Awhile back while on the search for a new exfoliator I stopped by this brand section in superdrug and this green bottled exfoliator called the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Scrub [hella long name or what..] seemed to just speak forth. The fact that it claims to mattify the skin didn't even put me off so I decided to pick one up and ended up surprisingly absolutely loving this product.

This product is a daily scrub that claims to reduce 77% of excess sebum. Since my entire face isn't oily I use this product every two days and after using it for over 3 months now my skin has pretty much transformed. I no longer suffer with excess oil on my t-zone as this product has helped control nearly all the oil. For my dry skin, the creamy formula has helped smooth out dry patches and not dried out those areas at all which I half expected it to. The beads in the formula really lightly exfoliate the skin as it is a daily exfoliant, so if you do suffer from excess oil then this is a really great daily product as it is not to abrasive.


The pores on my t-zone are hardly visible and my skin in general looks a lot smoother and clearer. I really do like the creamy texture of this product and a little of this stuff goes a very long way! Now if you suffer from severe dry skin then I wouldn't recommend this product so much, but If you do want to try it out just use a very small amount and moisturize well after. If you suffer from commondones, excess oil or large pores and even small patches of dry skin like me then I highly recommend you give this product a try. My skin has never felt so soft in ages and after using this product I love applying a rich moisturizer and my skin feels amazing!

I'm so impressed at how much this product has helped my skin I no longer suffer from open pores or excess oil/dryness. It really has done wonders and helped control my skin troubles.

What is your favourite cleansing product?

xoxo Lotte 



You Might Also Like

0 comments