My Top Three Mascara Favourites

Hey Everyone, Aside from contouring products, mascara has to be my second most used and favourite item in my makeup collection. It'...

Hey Everyone,

Aside from contouring products, mascara has to be my second most used and favourite item in my makeup collection. It's another item I hate to go without and today I'm going to show you my top three mascara favourites that I have just grew to love. Let's take a look at my top three current mascara favourites~



My first mascara favourite, which is a strange one for me because I wasn't overly keen on the formula at first but slowly grew to love it is the Benefit They're Real Mascara. Over time I slowly grew to love the formula mainly because I really like the application brush and how easily it applies the product. The more I've used it the more I've grown to love this product not only for it's easy application but it's really nice natural effect it leaves behind.

Up next is a mascara that probably has to be my ultimate favourite is the W7 Flirty Eyes. I adore not only the long lasting formula, but the application is effortless and does not clump. It leaves the lashes naturally defined no matter how much you apply and gives a soft fake lash effect. I love this product and it is definitely my go to product.

Finally, we have more of an impactful mascara. The Maybelline Punky Eyes mascara is a great product if you are not only looking to give the lashes super lift but to fake thickness. Although if you do apply too much they can over clump but I find you really only do need a small amount for this product to really define your lashes and make your eyes really stand out. I've used this product for a long time now and it will always be on my repurchase list because of how long lasting and uplifting this product is!


What is your current mascara favourite?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

1 comments