Skincare Saviour: Avène Thermal Spring Water Mist

Hey Everyone, Trying out different skincare products is probably one of my favourite things to do. I especially love trying out facial ...

Hey Everyone,

Trying out different skincare products is probably one of my favourite things to do. I especially love trying out facial mists. I don't know what it is about these products, whether it be their versatility or portability I'm not quite sure yet, however I just love trying them out. After testing out many different brands I happened to get to try out a mist by a brand I wasn't all to familiar with called Avene. The product looked very intriguing so I couldn't wait to test it out! Let's take a look~



The Avene Thermal Spring Water Mist claims to be essential soothing care for sensitive, hypersensitive, allergic and irritated skin. The Avene thermal spring water is proven to be a naturally soothing and anti irritating facial mist.



The first thing I noticed when I sprayed some of this product onto my face was how really cooling it was. Now the weather is very slowly starting to warm up this is a great product to have to sooth your skin against the changing temperatures as it will calm the skin and help soothe irritants. Apart from the cooling effect, I love how it feels super lightweight and leaves no type of residue behind. Your skin is just left feeling hydrated and calmed.

Since I am pale I have quite a bit of redness on my face, however I noticed that this mists soothing and calming properties seems to have helped tone down the redness. Not only that but my skin seems way more hydrated lately and overall looking more luminous and feeling softer. This is a really great versatile product that can be used over and under makeup and as a cooling spray. I love to use this especially after cleansing, it adds a touch of hydration to my skin and calms it before applying any moisturiser at the same time.


This is now one of my go-to facial mists for it's calming and hydrating effects. The fine spray makes it a perfect makeup setter aswell and makes my makeup look almost flawless. I'm so glad I was introduced to this product and it will definitely be a favourite of mine for awhile!


What is your favourite facial mist?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

1 comments