S/S 16 Fashion Trends

Hey Everyone, With a new season fast approaching I decided to put together a post of some of the new fashion trends that will be heading...

Hey Everyone,

With a new season fast approaching I decided to put together a post of some of the new fashion trends that will be heading our way this S/S 16. From slippers to graphic prints there is a wave of shock headed our way this season. Let's take a look at some of the upcoming trends~


Stripes

These were pretty much all over the runway for S/S 16 and though stripes never truly disappear they have been somewhat revamped this season and are featuring much bolder lines and more vivid colours. Though I'm for more of a monochrome stripe myself I'm still excited to see how these new designs will be implemented this spring and how they will be styled.

Graphics

This season seems to be about bold statements and shades. Bags haven't missed out on a new trend revival this S/S 16 and a general black leather clutch have been given a total revival. Lot's of bags have been given bold prints and the colour choices were even bolder than the designs. This is a trend I'm really excited to try because all though my style is pretty much all black these graphic bags will be a great way to add a pop of shock to any outfit with minimal effort. 

Slippers

A trend I'm not sure how to take yet is the slipper shoe. As it says, it's a slipper style shoe that has had outdoor transformation. Featuring bold and shiny materials these shoes feature lot's of different designs and are quite easy to style for the spring and summer seasons. I am looking forward to how they will be styled off the runway to see a more practical look of them. All in all, I'm excited to see how this trend will develop.

Culottes

The culottes made a major comeback last year but this year they've made another comeback though this time incorporating much more diversity. This time around they feature much bolder colours and designs from denim to leather the culottes comeback this year is better than ever. I'm loving this trend and it's another fashion piece I can't wait to see how will be styled.

What styles will you be trying out this S/S 16?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments