Top 3 Foundation Favourites

Hey Everyone, As an avid foundation trier I've tested out my fair share of foundations. On my journey of foundation testing I have ...

Hey Everyone,

As an avid foundation trier I've tested out my fair share of foundations. On my journey of foundation testing I have three current favourites that have stood out to me the most. They all provide something different depending on my skins condition, so let's take a look at these foundations I'm currently loving~

These three foundation all have different consistences and coverage levels. These are my current go-to foundations and I go for each one depending how my skin is on that day.


My first favourite is for when my combination skin is playing up. L'Oreal True Match. My skin had been acting crazy all February, though it's finally back on track since introducing some new skincare products in my life. This foundation has a very light coverage and dries very matte. The texture almost feels like a silk chalk [if that is even a thing]. Although this foundation only provides a light layer of coverage, that is all I wanted for when my skin had been acting crazy, so that when I had to wear makeup at least it wouldn't suffocate my skin. It controlled my oily skin throughout the day really well and feels super lightweight. A great oil control foundation.

Up next is a more recent favourite of mine and that is the Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation. Like I said in the review post about this foundation [check out here] I never really boded to well with Rimmel London products. Until I recently finally decided to purchase this product and I'm so glad I did. I love how luminous this product makes my skin look. The coverage is amazing, doesn't cling to dry patches and it matches my ultra pale skin perfectly! It's been an all round great foundation and Rimmel London products went way up in my estimations. 

Surprise, Surprise, we are greeted by another Rimmel Foundation. Like I said earlier this brand has really went up in my estimations and I've really been loving their foundation range. I picked up the Rimmel 25 Hour Foundation and am well impressed. I adore the formula and although it is a little thicker than the previous one the coverage and feel are even greater. This makes my skin look ultra dewy, which I love and just evens out my skin so well. This is my ultimate go-to product recently as my skin has been dry and I find this foundation works well when I want to make my pale skin look more alive! It is a foundation that will definitely be on my favourites list for awhile.

What is your current foundation favourite?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments