Current Makeup Base Routine

Hey Everyone, Lately, I have been changing up my foundation routine and happened to find some products that I find just work so well to...

Hey Everyone,

Lately, I have been changing up my foundation routine and happened to find some products that I find just work so well together. I like to use this makeup routine for when I want a more bronzed and higher coverage look and these products have yet to disappoint. Let's take a look at my current makeup base favourites~

The first step in my current favourite base routine is to conceal. For this I have been using and loving the almighty Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I don't think I'll ever stop raving about this concealer until I find an ever better one! I have a lot of redness, therefore I like to target that area mainly and of course apply on any other pigmentation. 

The next step is foundation and for when I want to be extra bronzed I go for the Collection Colour Match Foundation and this stuff just brightens up your face instantly. It's a very dewy foundation with high coverage yet has a very lightweight feeling. It really evens out your skin tone nicely and just boosts your overall appearance.


Contouring and Highlighting wise, I adore the Sunkissed Sculpt & Glow Palette.This makes your face radiate and the bronzer/contour powder defines the face beautifully. If I want to be extra glowy and bronzed looking this is definitely the product I go for. My final step in my routine is to set the look with the George Silk Finished Pressed Powder. This powder helps keep your makeup stay shine free and in place for hours! Perfect for the warmer months.


What is your must have makeup item for Spring?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments