KIKO Eyeshadow 126 Pearly Brown Wenge

Hey Everyone, Kiko Cosmetics has fast become one of my favourite makeup brands and I'm slowly building up a collection of their produ...

Hey Everyone,

Kiko Cosmetics has fast become one of my favourite makeup brands and I'm slowly building up a collection of their products. Today, I decided to show you one of my favourite purchases that is now one of my go-to eye makeup products. Let's take a look~


KIKO Eyeshadow 126 Pearly Brown Wenge

KIKO has been a brand I had never really heard much about until they opened a store in my town last year. I was really intrigued by this new brand I'd never seen before so decided, on a whim, to browse at some of their products and I'm so glad I did. 



This eyeshadow is one of the most pigmented and long lasting shadows I've tried in a long time. It's a black/brown shade and I find you only need a little of the product as it is so pigmented. I love to use this shadow in the crease of my eyelid and it really adds some beautiful depth. This shadow doesn't smudge and I find there is practically no fall out with this product, no matter how much you apply.

It has a very soft finish and is one of the easiest powders to blend out. You really can not go wrong with this eyeshadow. Whether you want a light sweep or deep definition this shadow works amazingly.


They have a huge shade selection but this was one of my ultimate favourite shades in the shop, mainly because I wear these types of tones on an everyday basis. I really can't rave enough about this shadow and for the price! I can't wait to add some more shades to my collection on my next trip to Kiko. Such a great brand that I very much recommend!

Have you tried Kiko shadows? What are your thoughts?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments