Makeup Style | Everyday Spring Look #1

Hey Everyone, I realized I haven't posted a makeup look in awhile, therefore decided to show you my current go-to Spring makeup sty...

Hey Everyone,

I realized I haven't posted a makeup look in awhile, therefore decided to show you my current go-to Spring makeup style. This look features dewy skin, matte browns and a favourite orange lipstick of mine. Let's take a look at the products I used to create this look~



Dewy skin is always a favourite look of mine in the warmer months but this year instead of almost shiny skin, I'm really loving the more light and luminous style lately. I've also been loving orange and peachy tones this time around especially when it comes to lipsticks.


When it comes to the eye makeup, instead of eyeliner I've just been playing around with eyeshadow shades and I've been really loving these matte brown tones for my everyday style. I've really been loving this simple and light makeup style lately and it's so fast to do in the morning which is always a bonus!

Products Used:

Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation
Benefit High Beam
Maybelline Master Sculpt
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 
AVON Super Shock Liquid Eyeshadow
Sleek Au Naturale Palette
Benefit They're Real Mascara
AVON Brow Duo
Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick [912 Electric Orange]

What are your current everyday makeup favourites?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments