Three Current Product Favourites

Hey Everyone, I have three current product favourites to introduce to you today. I've been testing these products out for awhile no...

Hey Everyone,

I have three current product favourites to introduce to you today. I've been testing these products out for awhile now and they have yet to fail me! Let's take a look at these three current product faves~


The first up, is a product that has been somewhat of a regular on my blog and that being the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. I had let this sit in my makeup drawer for awhile but I recently started using it again and I honestly don't know why I stopped. It's such a great matte bronzer that really helps to add definition and dimension to the face without looking to harsh. It's also super long lasting and doesn't flake away in patches throughout the day. Definitely my go-to bronzer again right now!

My second current product favourite is definitely an item that I gravitate towards on lazy makeup days. The MUA Brow Define is seriously my go-to product for my eye brows right now. It not only gives my eyebrows a really nice tint but makes them stay in place all day and fill them in at the same time. It literally takes two seconds to run this through my brows and then bam I have semi decent eyebrows! It normally takes me ages to fill them in so this product is definitely one I'm glad I discovered.

Finally, a product that I have been wearing pretty much everyday is the AVON Super Shock Vivid Liquid Eyeshadow. Never did I think I would be a fan of a liquid eyeshadow but this beauty has sure proved me wrong. It's a pretty coppery/ golden colour that looks beautiful once blended onto the eyes. You can really build the shade intensity up and all round it's such a nice product to work with and really enhances the eyes beautifully.

What are some of your current beauty favourites?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments