Simple Dewy Foundation Routine For Spring

Hey Everyone, Now It's Spring time, I've been getting back into the more glowy style of foundation that I just adore to do in the...

Hey Everyone,

Now It's Spring time, I've been getting back into the more glowy style of foundation that I just adore to do in the warmer months. I have three products that never fail to amp up my dewy look! Let's take a look at my simple dewy foundation routine~



My dewy foundation only requires three easy and fast steps! These products create a really soft and light luminous looking base that I just love at the moment.

The first product I use in my simple dewy foundation routine is a trusty old product, the Benefit High Beam. I use this under my foundation and it creates a 'lit from within' style, meaning it creates nothing to harsh and more of a soft glow. I apply this product on the high points of my skin and blend away. I'm left with a really nice soft pearlescent glow which really helps to amp up the look of the foundation.

Speaking of foundation, the one I have been loving currently for it's lightweight and luminous finish is the Rimmel London Match Perfection. I find this to be the perfect luminous foundation because the dewy aspect is not at all harsh and perfect for everyday use and definitely doesn't make you look oily. I use a pump of this product all over my face and blend away and I'm left with a really nice lightweight  dewy highlight.

My last must have product in this simple routine is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I love to use this to add a bit of coverage to my under eye area and to cover any blemishes or imperfections. The light shade adds a really nice brightness to the under eye area and of course the coverage is amazing. It really helps to boost the 'lit from within' style even more.

What are your favourite luminous makeup products?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments