Makeup Revolution Redemption 'Hot Smoked' Iconic 3 Palette Review + Swatches

Hey Everyone, A brand that I have seen floating around in the beauty blogging world lately is Makeup Revolution. It's a brand that I...

Hey Everyone,


A brand that I have seen floating around in the beauty blogging world lately is Makeup Revolution. It's a brand that I know of very well, yet for some reason never tried any of their products. However, today after seeing this palette countless times I decided to finally pick one up and thus try my first makeup revolution item. Let's take a look at how it trailed out~






When I saw this palette I just knew I had to try it out as it has all of my favourite shades. This palette has some gorgeous day to night tones so I couldn't wait to see how they looked. There are 12 shades in this hot smoked palette ranging from matte to shimmery.


I really love the mix of shades in this palette, as you can pretty much create any look you want without having to use multiple other eye shadows [which is perfect for a lazy girl like me].

They are super pigmented and I found one swipe and you already have a ton of product to use. Even though they are super pigmented, once blended the soft finish is super pretty and even when you build up the shade it never looks harsh and I find it really just matches it's hot smoked name very well! As for longevity, I found they did not budge at all throughout the day and having hooded eyelids like I do shadows tend to smudge onto my brow bone, but these did not do that at all.

Now onto the swatches:



Overall, I love this palette and it has fast become not only one of my go-to products, but one of my favourite brands. I definitely can't wait to try out more of their eye-shadows and I highly recommend this one.

Have you tried makeup revolution? What are your favourite products?


xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments