Current Nail Favourite

Hey Everyone, I haven't done a nail post in awhile so I decided to show you a colour combo I've been loving lately. This is my ...

Hey Everyone,

I haven't done a nail post in awhile so I decided to show you a colour combo I've been loving lately. This is my second re-purchase of these two shades, because I love the combo so much. These shade are super pretty and just perfect for summer!






Purple shades have really drawn me in lately and I'm not sure why as I was never really a fan of this colour. However, when I seen these as I was browsing Barry M's nail colour selection in super drug they automatically called to me. The Persian shade has a cool reflective thing going on, so, at different angles the nails go from purple to a bronze gold. The fashion icon shade is a super sparkly purple mixed with a universe of tones and these two colours beautifully compliment each other.

I really recommend Barry M nail polishes mostly for the sheer diversity and their are so many types of designs it's amazing! They really have every tone and style you could imagine and literally you could spend all day looking through these polishes because their seems to be an endless amount of choice!

What is your current favourite nail polish shade?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments