Top 3 Summer Skincare Picks

Hey Everyone, In the summer time I like to change up my skincare routine a little to accommodate to the new season. I have three must hav...

Hey Everyone,

In the summer time I like to change up my skincare routine a little to accommodate to the new season. I have three must have products that never fail to help get my skin through the humid summer months. Let's take a look at these three summer skincare must haves~




A cleansing product that I can really never stop raving about is the Nivea Micellar Water. Micellar water cleansers are one of the most effective and easiest ways to cleanse the skin I find. Really no matter the season, this product is amazing at getting the job done! It removes impurities and leaves my skin feeling really refreshed and moisturised afterwards without any hassle and all round it's just a bullet proof cleanser.

Next up is a moisture favourite and in fact another Nivea product [because I love their skincare range so much]. The Nivea Day Cream may look like a thicker moisturiser but once applied feels super lightweight on the skin yet gives a really deep hydration boost. I especially love to use this product under my makeup, as it leaves a really nice glow behind and helps smooth out any dry patches on my skin.

For a little extra moisture, sheet masks are my go-to items. These ones by Kose are amazing and really help to smooth out and brighten the skin tone. If you put them in the fridge for a little beforehand they act as a nice cooling product for the skin, which is perfect for those hot summer days. I also find using one of these sheet masks before applying makeup just makes the application so much easier!


What are your summer skincare must haves?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments