Five Summer Beauty Essentials

Hey Everyone, When summer arrives, there are definitely some beauty products that I always like to have to make summer just that little...

Hey Everyone,

When summer arrives, there are definitely some beauty products that I always like to have to make summer just that little better [my least favourite season]. Whether it be makeup or skincare, these items just really help make life that little easier on days I have to face the humidity. Let's take a look at my five summer beauty essentials~ 


My first staple product, that never fails me, is the Avene Thermale Mist. This product is like a miracle in a can. It soothes irritated skin whilst cooling and hydrating at the same time. I find it really helps to calm and balance out my skin on hot days. It's also a great product to use to set your makeup and spritz some throughout the day as a nice cooling treat to refresh makeup.

My eyebrows seem to have a mind of their own in summer and I don't always see the point of filling them in, if they are just going to rub off throughout the day because of the heat. So as another option I like to use a brow gel and one I find really helps to set them in place and naturally define them is this one by Eyeko. I love the finish it leaves and once applied my brows stay in place all day.

I do like to brighten up my pale complexion in the summer  a little and I go to a product that never fails to accomplish this. The Benefit Hola Bronzer is still a favourite of mine and I can't see it ever not being. This product contours and adds some depth and warmth to my pale skin without looking to harsh. It's an all round great bronzer that I go back to using each summer.

Now onto my two final products which are base items. The first being a foundation favourite the Rimmel London 25 Hour Foundation. I love the glowy finish this leaves behind and the lightweight feel of it, yet it still provides amazing long lasting coverage. To set the foundation, I love to use the George Silk Finish Pressed Powder and once this stuff is applied it sets my makeup in place all day.

What are your summer beauty essentials?


xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments