Life Update // Surgery

Hey Everyone, Just thought I'd do a quick update on my blog to let you all know that I'll be going into surgery on July 1st...

Hey Everyone,


Just thought I'd do a quick update on my blog to let you all know that I'll be going into surgery on July 1st. So my blog may be a little quiet for a short time while I recover. However, once I recover, I'll be back in the blogging game.

After a few months of pretty much agony, I finally got diagnosed with having an Ovarian Cyst. It's been a pretty painful few months for me as the cyst is quite large at 10 x 8cm so I just can't wait to get it removed and start afresh. I will be doing a post sometime about my whole journey of this because it has been quite a hard thing to go through, so I want to share my story with people so they hopefully can get a diagnosis earlier and not have to go all this pain.

Anyhow,  that is why there probably won't be any posts the coming week, but I'll be back most likely the week after if everything goes well and no complications arise. I'll be sure to update my twitter if I can and yeah I can't wait to get back to blogging soon!


xoxo Lotte 




You Might Also Like

0 comments