Revlon ColorStay Foundation 110 Ivory | Review

Hey Everyone, I have seen this particular foundation floating around the beauty community for awhile and finally decided to test it out....

Hey Everyone,


I have seen this particular foundation floating around the beauty community for awhile and finally decided to test it out. I found it had so much hype surrounding it, so I couldn't wait to see if it lived up to expectations. Let's see how it trailed out~




I've been on the lookout for a new foundation for awhile now, so when I kept seeing the Revlon ColorStay foundation keep popping up on the internet, I finally thought It was time to try it out.

I got this foundation in the shade 110 Ivory and it matches my pale skin quite well. I did not find it oxidise much throughout the day and I come home with pretty much the same looking shade, which is always a plus when you're an ultra pale girl like me.

The thing I'm most impressed with about this foundation is it's coverage and staying power. Not only does it not cling to dry patches as well, it covers my redness and skin discolouration with a very light layer and still manages to look natural even if you apply more. Staying power wise I found this stuff lasted all day one my skin. No dry patches peaked through at all and my skin still had the same brilliant coverage as when I first applied. True to it's claims, It definitely provides a long lasting medium to high coverage.


It has a very lightweight feel and the texture is oddly chalky once applied. Though you are somehow left with a really natural looking glow, which I especially love in the summer time. It has a super natural looking finish and overall I'm so pleased I tried out this product. As an added bonus to my new favourite foundation it has an SPF 20 which is always a plus.

I'm super new to Revlon so I can't wait to try some of their other products and if their as half as good as this I'll be super pleased! Definitely one of my new fave foundations!


What is your current foundation favourite?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments