July Favourites

Hey Everyone, July may have been a crazy month for me, however that has not stopped me from accumulating some favourite items over this t...

Hey Everyone,

July may have been a crazy month for me, however that has not stopped me from accumulating some favourite items over this time. I seemingly went more on a makeup binge this month than anything and so here are some of my favourites that I have yet to put down.




My first featured favourites from the month of July is the Revlon Colorstay foundation. Like I said in my previous review of this product. I'd heard so much about this foundation, therefore decided to try it out and it's fair to say it's now in my top five foundation faves. I just love the coverage and long lasting power this product provides. It's an all round great foundation!

Next onto a lip product that I can't stop wearing. This Maybelline Vivid Matte Lipstick is a gorgeous nude shade[50 nude thrill], which typically I do not go for but couldn't resist when I seen it. I'm still new to the whole matte lipsticks trend, however for my first try this is one I'm definitely glad I picked up and can't wait to try more from the collection!

Two eyebrow products up next. Firstly, is the Benefit Good Proof Brow Pencil, which was a freebie in a magazine awhile ago, a product that people have been raving about since it was released. I didn't know what to expect when trying out this product, however it surprised me at how long lasting and natural it left my brows looking and I can't wait to purchase the full product.



The other brow favourite is the Eyeko Style and Define Eyebrow Gel. Now, I'm not normally one for eyebrow gels, no reason other than my eyebrows tend to stay in place all day so it never really bothered me to set them. However, on a whim I tried this out and I'm so Impressed with how it defines my brows, somehow making them look even fuller. It's definitely become a go-to product part of my makeup routine.

Lastly, is a nail polish from a brand that is a first time for me trying. I wanted a nice summer nude pink colour and came across this one by Sinful Colours [shade kitty pink] which is apart of their Kylie Jenner range. It's a matte nail polish and I just find it to be the perfect simple summer tone, that I just can't seem to stop wearing.

What are some of your July favourites?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments