Autumn Fashion Trends | 2016

Hey Everyone, Yes, I'm afraid it has come to the time on my blog where we talk - Autumn fashion trends. Autumn is definitely my fav...

Hey Everyone,


Yes, I'm afraid it has come to the time on my blog where we talk - Autumn fashion trends. Autumn is definitely my favourite season and I love the fashion styles that come along even more. Today, I complied together some trends that I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of this season 16!


Polo Necked Jumpers

Or the turtleneck, as you may no them, already have made a huge comeback into fashion since last Autumn. However, this time around they are being worn in many different ways. Such as under dresses and jumpers. It's definitely an item of clothing I stocked up on last year and I can already tell this Autumn won't be any different for me.

Shearling

Shearling is another piece I have seen pretty much all over the runways lately. Predominantly featured in bomber jackets, which are already a huge trend as it is. They have put a new twist on the bomber this Autumn and I have to say I will definitely be buying a few of these styled shearling jackets when they are released, love them!

Chokers

These 90's style necklaces have slowly made their way back into modern society and I have to say that of all trends that have, this is my favourite. This time around however, they are featured in a much wider array of styles, from chunky bold statements to simple and thin pieced accessorises. They are a trend that can add something cool to any outfit. Another trend I can't wait to see grow!

Tan 

This shade has seemingly made a big impact in the fashion world this year and I've seen it pretty much stamped on every collection one way or another. It's already slowly become popular, however in Autumn I can see it being a shade really coming to light. I can't wait to see what styles brands will come out with for this shade and I may even venture out my standard all black style and try it out myself!

What fashion trends are you excited to try this Autumn?


xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments