July Playlist #1

Hey Everyone, July has been a bit of a whirlwind month for me, recovering from major surgery to just getting life back on track, it's...

Hey Everyone,

July has been a bit of a whirlwind month for me, recovering from major surgery to just getting life back on track, it's fair to say this month has been a bit hectic for me. Thankfully, I had music to pull me through this tedious recovery and so today I decided to share a playlist of songs I've been listening to, pretty much non stop, this July!



I've had a pretty chill indie playlist this month. Not been feeling up to anything to dramatic screaming through my headphones this time around. A lot of these are new discoveries and just generally songs that I can't stop listening too. Lo-fi and dream pop were seeming to be a theme this month! They are just so chilled, once I listened to one, I just had to find more of the same style. Anyhow, here are the top songs I've listened to most this July!



Oh!Hello | Nocturnes
Velvet Morning | You're Blue I'm Blue
Dream Suicides | Missing Soul
Cold Feet | Starter
Lost Film | 100 Nights
Orchid Mantis | It Was Gone
Long Beard | Hates The Party
Johnny Goth | Aimless
Sunbeam Sound Machine | In Your Arms
Richard Orofino | Not Old Enough


Hope you enjoyed and found something you liked! You can check out the playlist here.

What songs were on your playlist this month?

xoxo Lotte 



You Might Also Like

0 comments