Kose Clear Turn White Mask Vitamin C | Review

Hey Everyone, Sheet masks are definitely my favourite fast and effective way to boost my skin and add some much needed hydration. I lov...

Hey Everyone,

Sheet masks are definitely my favourite fast and effective way to boost my skin and add some much needed hydration. I love trying out different sheet mask brands and one that I have been recently trying out is by Japanese brand Kose. This bundle pack of sheet masks really caught my attention as I like to use sheet masks just before I apply my makeup and so thought this bundle of them would be a great idea instead of having to buy individuals all the time. Let's take a look at how they trailed out~




The product claims to brighten the skin tone and leave the skin moist and clear. It uses deep ocean water to hydrate and keep the skin soft. This 30 pack comes in a small box where the masks are neatly folded inside and pre soaked with the essence. A sticker type lid keeps the masks sealed inside so they do not dry out.




After testing out these masks for a few weeks now, I can happily say I've seen a noticeable difference in my skin. The texture is so much smoother and has brightened up so much. The great thing is it has helped fade some of my stubborn acne scarring and even after using one mask I had already noticed how much it had brightened up the pigmented areas. These masks have definitely lived up to their claims.

The essence is very light weight and not sticky and just leaves the skin feeling nicely moisturised. I mainly use these three times a week and especially love to use them before applying makeup, as it helps the application go on so much smoother. I also really love the idea of this 30 pack and the masks just come out of the boxes like tissues would, obviously only thicker and soaked in essence. It's a super handy idea and easy to use.


Overall, I love these masks so much I've ordered another 30 pack. They are so easy to use and have really smoothed out, brightened and hydrated my complexion.

Have you tried sheet masks? What is your favourite brand?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments