Update // Surgery & Blog Schedule

Hey Everyone, It has now been officially three weeks since my laparotomy surgery and I actually can't believe how fast it has...


Hey Everyone,


It has now been officially three weeks since my laparotomy surgery and I actually can't believe how fast it has went by! I'm doing very well and everything is healing good. I have to just wait for my results of the biopsy as well and then go to my post op surgery appointment, however since everything has been healing so well I know it should all be fine.

I just wanted to say alongside, that I have the slightest change to my blogging schedule and that is there will be new blog posts every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 5pm [starting next week] so I hope you'll enjoy and look out for those! I have lot's of cool content on the way, so I'm really excited to share them with you all.

Also since my surgery went a little different than planned, I'm going to be doing a post in the next few weeks about having such a major surgery as I found there wasn't much on the internet talking about my particular problem, therefore I thought I'd share it with you all and hopefully be able to help someone in the future. 

I'm really glad to be healing well and get back into the swing of blogging! I've missed it so much! Stay tuned for lot's of new posts and I'll see you in my new schedule starting next week.


xoxo Lotte 


You Might Also Like

0 comments