Autumn Beauty Trends | 2016

Hey Everyone, With having just relayed some of the Autumn Fashion trends heading our way this Autumn. Today, I decided to show you some ...

Hey Everyone,

With having just relayed some of the Autumn Fashion trends heading our way this Autumn. Today, I decided to show you some of the beauty trends I noticed that are paving their way in popularity too. Let's check out some of these beauty trends to look out for this Autumn!




Simple Impact

A trend that I personally love and find is perfect for everyday looks is the go-to lipstick style. Meaning a look that has a bold lipstick as the main feature. Natural looking skin, combed through brows, simple to no eye shadow and a hint of mascara is all that is used around this bold lip style. I really love this trend because it's perfect for busy mornings where you can't be bothered to go all out with makeup and so just by choosing a bold lipstick colour, it instantly brightens up your face with less of the effort!

The Darkness

Of course, as to be expected with every Autumn trends post there has to be a deep berry or burgundy shade thrown in there somewhere and this of course would be the lipstick department. Yes, The dark bold lip has yet to leave us this Autumn and I'm actually pretty happy it's sticking so well because I do love a bold dark lip I must say! Can't wait to see what shades of berry they'll bring out this year.


Bold Black Smokey Eye

Heavy smokey black eyes seemed to have made a huge impact on the runways this season. Completely all black with a smudged out effect. Not a look I usually would go for, but I really do love how intense it can make the eyes look. It's good to see different trends to be introduced back into the beauty world and this is one that I will be very excited to see develop over Autumn and may even try it out for myself at one point.

Copper Galore

If a heavy black eye shadow look isn't for you, then do not fret because light copper tones seemed to definitely have been one of the tones of choice this upcoming season. I love copper tones and I find it's a shade that can create a multitude of looks from soft to heavy, you really can never go to overboard. It's a colour that I think beautifully defines they eyes and it's a shade I know I will be wearing a lot this Autumn.


What are some beauty trends you can't wait to try this Autumn? 



xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments