New In: TONI&GUY Style Fix Range

Hey Everyone, TONI&GUY have recently released a new range of hair styling tools, that I can't wait to introduce to you today. T...

Hey Everyone,

TONI&GUY have recently released a new range of hair styling tools, that I can't wait to introduce to you today. These new items are the perfect tools to add to your collection not only for affordability but practicality. The new Style Fix range consists of a Curler, straightener and waver which the brand kindly let me try out. Let's take a look at the new collection~




TONI&GUY has always been a brand favourite of mine, whether it be their hair products or tools, they are a brand that have yet to fail me and I can happily say these tools have definitely lived up to my expectations once again.



Not only do I love the super cute pop of colour each tool has, I love their simple yet compact design which makes them perfect for travelling. Each tool has a temperature of up to 210c so you can create perfect long lasting styles with it's high range of heat. I really do love the size aspect of these and just find them so much easier to use than heavier and clunkier items by how lightweight they are.



When it comes to how these tools styled, well I can't help but be impressed. The Style Fixer Curler helped provide super pretty textured soft long lasting curls. The Waver helped add some amazing volume to my hair and created super cute beachy style waves and the Straightener created a super smooth and sleek finish that smoothed out any kinks and overall just made my hair look flawless. They all heat up super fast too and create just as fast looks!


I really am so impressed with this range. I adore each tool equally as they all provided such effortless long lasting styles. The size of these tools really do make them perfect for travelling and super easy to use. I simple adore this range and I highly recommend you check it out! Stay tuned for my next post where I will be introducing some just as amazing products to help boost your hair looks!

You can purchase the new style fix range at boots! Be sure to check out TONI&GUY for even more amazing styling products!

Have you tried TONI&GUY? What are your favourite products?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments