Autumn Fashion Picks \\ Simplistic

Hey Everyone, With Autumn just around the corner, I decided to put together some of my favourite fashion pieces that I will definitely b...

Hey Everyone,


With Autumn just around the corner, I decided to put together some of my favourite fashion pieces that I will definitely be wearing this upcoming season. Let's take a look~


To no surprise, my favourite pieces would be all black. I've really been into super simplistic styling lately and for Autumn, I chose a few main pieces I know I could easy style around and layer up, because the weather in Autumn is really unpredictable.

I love polo necked jumpers so it was a given at least one would be on my top picks list. I find they are really easy to style and just add something quirky to any outfit. To go along with this piece, I choose a shift style dress, which when put together Is super pretty. There has been a huge trend on the runway this coming Autumn, where you pair maybe a shift style or just any thinly strapped dress above a long sleeved t shirt or polo necked jumper and when I saw it, I just loved the combo. I went for this black simply cut thinly strapped piece and I think it will work perfect over most jumper or shirts. Can't wait to try it!

Next are two skirts, once again all black. I love a-line skirts and these two will pretty much go with anything. One is a simple button down, which is one of my current favourite styles and the next just has a simple zip piece attached to it and I thought it would look really nice with a more nighttime style.

I don't know what it is about Autumn but I do love myself a pair of boots. I have two alternatives, one with a chunkier heel and the other for when I want to tone down an outfit ever so slightly. These will also pretty much go with anything and I just love the bit of edge they add to any outfit.

For accessories, for some reason I have been loving beret style hats at the moment and I just adored this one I seen. I also can't go any season without a good pair of sunglasses. Love these edgy ones, that bring an impact yet aren't to crazy!

What are some of your Autumn fashion picks?



You Might Also Like

0 comments